We are a family owned clinic committed to providing the Forreston, Illinois area with compassionate veterinary care. Our dedicated staff treats your pets like family and we look forward to building a lasting relationship with you as your pet care provider.
Our Mission is to provide excellent, affordable veterinary care for your family pets and farm animals. We focus on preventative healthcare programs and wellness plans for each individual patient. Special attention is given to oral dental care, dermal skin issues and chronic ear diseases.
Our Services strive to keep you in the center of all we do in health care for your best animal friends:
- Professional examinations include checking all vital signs, any necessary lab work and keeping up to date on vaccinations. Our puppy and kitten plans include fecal testing and routine de-worming, neutering and spaying as needed to set them on a path for a long and healthy life.
- Total preventative healthcare programs are specifically designed for your pet.
- Oral dental health care includes cleaning, polishing and gum inflammation therapies.
- Prescription diet plans and management of special medical and dietary needs.
- Management of allergies, chronic skin infections and external parasites.
- Special geriatric programs for our many older patients with special emphasis on orthopedic management for pain and nutritional supplements as needed.
- Monitoring for patients with current clinical pathology tests.
Dr. Tom Hughes, D.V.M. graduated from the Illinois State University with an Agriculture Degree in 1974. He received his Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine degree from the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Illinois, in 1979. He is licensed in the states of Illinois and Wisconsin.